- Monday: Arrive, settle in, chat, Chef Kyle will be taking care of us, first couple of sessions.
- Tuesday: Chef will have our breakfast ready early. Hit the slopes in the morning and ride. Lunch at the hill. Maybe a few more runs. Afternoon attendee talks & sessions. Chef will be doing cocktails, appetizers, and dinner.
- Wednesday: Chef will have our breakfast ready again. Another morning of ski/snowboarding and lunch at the hill. Afternoon talks & sessions back at the house. More cocktails, appetizers, and dinner from Chef.
- Thursday: We depart. And mark our calendars for this time next year.
We encourage every attendee to prepare a short talk (15-20 mins). Nothing fancy. Just share some knowledge with the group.
No topic is off limits, but here are some general themes:
- Launching a product
- Working with clients
- Pricing & business models
We’ll also have strategy sessions (a.k.a. mastermind sessions) where you can share some goals or challenges and get feedback and advice from the group.
Who is this for exactly?
If you’re a prior MicroConf
attendee and you like that vibe, we’re like a mini version of that
but with skiing/snowboarding. We love to hang with founders who have products
with revenue or productized consulting working towards something
different. We love to exchange ideas with other active
entrepreneurs and learn tricks that others have discovered. If
that sounds like you, this is a good fit.
Will I get my own bed and my own room?
Everyone will be guaranteed their own bed. Some rooms are single
beds, some multiple beds, so some of us will share a room. Rooms/beds
will be assigned before arrival.
What if I can’t make it at the last minute?
We’d be totally bummed. Our refund policy works like this: If you
cancel anytime between now and the conference, as long as we find
a replacement for your slot, you’ll get a refund. If you cancel at
the last minute due to a flight cancellation, you’ll get a refund
or a partial refund, as long as funds are available after the trip
How can we meet and network before and after the trip?
All attendees will be invited to join our Slack chat.
That's where we can post intros and other messages before, during,
and after the event. We'll send you your invite once you're
registered and paid up.
Can we arrange carpools from the airport or from elsewhere?
We do encourage this. Feel free to reach out to individuals on Slack or to
us at email@example.com
to coordinate a ride share.
What kind of ski/snowboarding skills do I need?
We're all at different levels and we all ride at our own pace. To
our knowledge, there aren't any complete beginners, but no
olympians here either :)
Should I pack my own food?
Only if you want. We'll be doing a large grocery run to stock
the house with breakfast, snacks, drinks
(alcoholic & non-alcoholic). All of this included with your registration fee as is
the pizza dinner on Monday night and the take-out order Tuesday night.
But if you want to bring your own stuff, you're welcome to do so.
Brad Touesnard is from Nova Scotia, Canada.
He founded and exited two businesses (Zenutech '11, Delicious Brains '22) and is currently the founder & CEO of SpinupWP.
Brian Casel is from Connecticut, USA. He is the founder
of Clarityflow and is the co-host of the
Bootstrapped Web podcast.
- 3 nights accommodations
- 2-day mountain pass
- Chef taking care of your culinary needs
- Snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Ski/snowboard equipment rental
- Lunches at the hill
Big Snow Tiny Conf is an invite-only event.
Subscribe below to get a chance to apply.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for News
Signup for news about our next event...